[CDBUG-talk] Capital District BSD

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:43:50 EST 2007

On 1/16/07, Dave Del Debbio <d.deldebbio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Franks:
>
> I last contacted you in the fall regarding the cdbug monthly meeting.  I
> noticed that the group's archives have had no activity since September. Are
> you using some other forum?
>
> I would be interested in coming to a meeting, not just one scheduled on
> the last Sunday of the month, if it was held.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Dave Del Debbio

Hi Dave-

Actually the group has been somewhat silent for a couple of months. I've
been longing to get things moving again lately however, and I'm glad to hear
from you. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to cc this reply to the list
and use it as an opportunity to restart our dialog.

So, folks, we've been missed, and i have missed our meetings. Shall we
schedule for this month?

-Jonathan