[CDBUG-talk] so....

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Mon Oct 1 21:19:22 EDT 2007

On Oct 1, 2007, at 9:06 PM, D DD wrote:

> Later is fine with me as well; it doesn't have to be 5.
>
> In addition to a monthly topic, I think our group needs swag.
> Every users group I have belonged to is always giving away t-
> shirts, books, etc.  If the other members of the group want swag, I
> volunteer myself to get our group registered with O'Reilly (for
> example) to get the group giveaways/discounts for people coming to
> the meetings.  If people have names of other organizations our
> users group should belong to, lets discuss that at the next meeting
> too.

I am all for swag :)

Why don't we aim for around 6/6:30ish time frame.  This way James (or
is it Jim?)  can easily come up. And I can have dinner with my wife
and daughter.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my rocketship underpants don't
help." -Calvin