[CDBUG-talk] Time

D DD ddeldebb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:07:42 EDT 2007

Well I am still with you on the last Sunday evening of the month.  I
appreciate all the help I have received from coming to the meetings, and I
hope that my postings this month to the list has helped someone locally.   I
forwarded those posts to people on the openbsd-newbies list and it really
helped them out.