[CDBUG-talk] Atheros Based PCMCIA card

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Sun Mar 2 15:53:11 EST 2008

Any recommendations on a fairly inexpensive yet not totally crappy
wireless card that I can use on FreeBSD that doesn't involve using the
project evil stuff?   I have an belkin one here (broadcom based) that
in theory should work with ndiswrapper, but when trying to install it
on FreeBSD 7.0, ndisgen blows up with redundant declaration errors.
I am in the process of redoing the digital picture frames in the house
(replacing the Hard Drives with CF(they get everything from the
network, so not a lot of writes) and figured I might as well make them
connect wirelessly and remove another cable from the back.) .

Thanks
-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Don't mind me...I'm just sniffing your packets