[CDBUG-talk] Port management

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Thu Jan 28 14:07:34 EST 2010

I used portupgrade a while back and have been using it for a while now but
after a recent delve into the 8.0 handbook it mentions specifically the
other 2 tools and wanted to gather anybody else's experience with them.

Chuck Atkins
R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.
(518) 371-3971 x603

-- "Mathematicians are tools for turning coffee grounds into formulas.",
Paul Erdos