[CDBUG-talk] FreeBSD hardware?

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Wed Apr 27 14:15:09 EDT 2011

The  key with configuring dell systems is to configure it with a Linux OS
and then at then once your satisfied, then switch to the no OS option.  This
will make sure that any "Windows Only" hardware is unavailable for
selection.

Chuck Atkins
R&D Engineer, Kitware, Inc.
(518) 371-3971 x603
chuck.atkins at kitware.com

-- "Mathematicians are tools for turning coffee grounds into formulas.",
Paul Erdos