[CDBUG-talk] Job opening

Jaime jaime at snowmoon.com
Tue Jul 23 12:23:51 EDT 2013

There is a new opening at my job:

https://www.pnwboces.org/teacherapplicationSSL/JobDetailInfo.aspx?JobNumber=CDRN0058835-0000

In IT terms, the job is effectively a 1st level support with a lot
more respect and independence than such a position would usually
imply.  It sort of walks the line between 1st and 2nd level support.

The "STEM" in the description means "Science, Technology, Engineering,
and Math."  Its an education term.  We're just getting started on this
new focus in the last few months, thus its entry in the job
description.

If you have other questions, email me off-list.  I'll do my best to
respond, but I might not be able to answer some questions due to being
on the interviewing committee.  Please know that its nothing personal.

Jaime