[CDBUG-talk] CDBUG needs a logo!

Brian Callahan bcallah at devio.us
Wed Dec 10 23:56:14 EST 2014

I will preface this by saying that I am in no way, shape, or form an
artist :-)

The big CDBUG holiday present to the community this year will be a
cdbug.org website where we'll keep information on previous meetings
(slides, a/v recordings) and advertise future meetings. And just to have
a nice place to show off to those who you think should be coming to our
monthly meetings :-)

But how bland it will be without an awesome logo! So if anyone here is
an artist (or knows an artist) and wants to contribute a very impactful
piece of the CDBUG puzzle, help us make a logo!

If you're looking for inspiration, check out the NYC*BUG logo
(http://nycbug.org) and the CoBUG logo (http://cobug.org). Remember too
that we need a little favicon to go with the logo.

~Brian