[CDBUG-talk] CD*BUG Roll Call - New person

Garance A Drosehn drosih at rpi.edu
Thu Mar 27 20:20:22 EDT 2014

On 27 Mar 2014, at 14:04, Brian Callahan wrote:

> Here's a really quick introduction for those who may not know who I am:
> I'm Brian - more precisely, I am bcallah at openbsd.org
> I'm also one of the active people in NYC*BUG, heavily involved in
> NYCBSDCon, given two talks at NYC*BUG (Apr 2013 and Jan 2014), etc.

I'm Garance, also known as gad at FreeBSD.org

I haven't had much time for freebsd or the users-group for the past
several years, for a variety of reasons.  That isn't likely to change
anytime soon (although I wish it would change!).

FWIW, I work in the computer center at RPI.

Garance Alistair Drosehn                =     drosih at rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer               or   gad at FreeBSD.org