[CDBUG-talk] Perl (off-topic for BSD)

Steve Moon steve.moon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 20:13:17 EST 2014

I used to share the write-only language viewpoint, having attempted to read
my own code a few months later. I have learned a lot about more recent
developments in Perl 5 that help in that regard. Obviously Ruby and Python
have grabbed most of the space that Perl once occupied, and the promise of
Perl 6 badly stunted further growth.

I find the meetings interesting. If you're interested the website is:
http://albany.pm.org