[CDBUG-talk] Come give a talk at CDBUG!

freebsd at fongaboo.com freebsd at fongaboo.com
Wed Aug 5 13:49:36 EDT 2015

is this meet still on?

  shot through the heart              ooh baby do you know what that's worth
  and you're to blame                         ooh heaven is a place on earth
  darling you give love                  they say in heaven love comes first
  a bad name                              we'll make heaven a place on earth
  ORBITAL                                                     "Halcyon Live"