[CDBUG-talk] Hardware lockups

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Mon Mar 23 16:14:08 EDT 2015

How much ram do you have and what is your arc set to?    I've found that if it set the arc too high and and try to run other apps on the box the box that freebsd will happily eat all your ram and the box will grind to a halt.

Patrick Muldoon

Typed with my thumbs on a mobile device please excuse any errors.