[CDBUG-talk] CDBUG UPCOMING: September 8, Patrick Muldoon on DNS

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Fri Sep 4 08:34:39 EDT 2015

> On Sep 3, 2015, at 9:59 PM, Brian Callahan <bcallah at devio.us> wrote:
>
> As the subject says. Come join us! 6:45PM, 80 State St., Albany.
> School is back in session: please share with students!!!!
>
> Patrick, send over a spiel and bio for advertising/the website.

Err Umm, guess I better finish writing it :)

My current plan is expand a  bit on Fong's talk, and cover a bit of a Primer on DNSSEC.  How it works, why we *need* it, and how to setup and deploy a signed zone using NSD..

As for a Bio.  Umm.    Infamous means I am more than famous right?

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

"Oh my God, Space Aliens!!  Don't eat me, I have a wife and kids!
  Eat them!"  -- Homer J. Simpson