[KnoxBUG-talk] Minutes from meeting .1

Bo Carbonell bocephus333 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:09:48 EDT 2016

Here is a brief copy of the minutes I jotted down from the meeting.

*KnoxBUG meeting .1 minutes*

*Knoxville BSD Users Group*

7:00pm – Meeting called to order- Meeting moderator was Damion

7:05pm – Introductions – Everyone introduced, and gave a brief summary of,
themselves.

7:15pm – Announcements – The users group will need help from volunteers for
the perpetuation of the meetings. Meeting goals established; We all want to
further BSD education, and support the BSD community.

7:25pm – Presentation: Kris Moore’s “Turning it up to 11” A presentation
covering major updates and their benefits of BSD 11.

8:00pm – Questions – (Mostly Caleb)

8:20pm - Meeting  adjourned

​Regards​
--

*Bo CarbonellANSA- Secretary/Treasurer*

*CWR Team, Cyber & Info Security Research-ORNL*

*Intern*