[Semibug] first real message

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Wed Nov 4 20:47:28 EST 2015

In getting space in a library, it's best if a local resident reserves
the room. Don't suppose you (or anyone here) is a resident of RO or
Ferndale?

I can stop by Goldfish Tea on my way to the dojo one night, check it
out. We'd probably be the only North American user group to meet in a
tea house, but what the heck.