[Semibug] first real message

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Wed Nov 4 22:05:04 EST 2015

Nick, Micro Center is a really interesting idea. Surely someone is
going there in the next few days? If anyone finds themself there,
please ask.

Chris, could you check with the Ferndale library and see if they'd
have space on a regular basis? The schedule on the web site looks like
it's pretty well booked. But their web site might be out of date, or
they might have renters using only half the space. They charge a few
bucks for room rental, which isn't a show stopper. And it's a dang
sight better than the fees the Royal Oak library charges.

And does anyone have an employer open to hosting regular meetings?
(Being self-employed, I'm willing to hold meetings in my basement. We
don't have a projector screen, but we do have rats.)

I could do Tuesday or Thursdays, no problem. Would rather not overlap
mug.org or livbug.org, but that leaves many open days.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/