[Semibug] first real message

Chris Strzelczyk chris at nobletech.net
Thu Nov 5 11:22:36 EST 2015

Couple alternatives to RO/Ferndale, I figured I’d post up for discussion (although I didn’t run into anything that’s free w/o strings attached).

Madison Heights Library offers a free room for Madison Heights residents (cap < 76 souls) needs to be booked monthly (it may be possible to setup a schedule with them).  The meeting needs to be a not for profit entity or cause and benefit to the community.  I think we could pass as a benefit.  Closing time on Mon/Tues/Fri 8pm, closing time on Wed, Fri 5pm.  Contact is Madison Heights Parks/Rec.  Not sure that we have any MH residents.  The room rents for 30$/hr to non-residents which is pretty affordable when taking in the local comps.

Warren Parks and Rec.
10 - 20 people meeting room at parks/rec 20x20 25/$hr.  Located at Mound Rd between Chicago and 14 mile.  That’s a little north of where we wanted to be, but it’s also more east so a win for the east siders none the less.

There’s also a room rental/coffee shop business place named “The Office” in Royal Oak.  But it’s much more expensive then the two above.

Chris Strzelczyk
(586 ) 770-9544
www.nobletech.net
chris at nobletech.net