[Semibug] organizing meeting and regular meeting days

Josh Grosse josh at jggimi.homeip.net
Fri Nov 6 09:26:40 EST 2015

On 2015-11-05 17:49, Michael W. Lucas wrote:

> Josh is out of town. Someone else want to select a place for us to
> meet, talk, and organize? I'm flexible on date, but someone had to
> pick something...

Hah.  I learned within the last few minutes that my meetings may yet
be cancelled.  So, I can at least plan an event, even if I can't
actually
attend.

I'm feeling partial to the tea house, and may just visit it this
weekend. :)

(And I'm now on the mailing list, after having a little talk with my
intermediate MX forwarder.)