[Semibug] Planning meeting place and time

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Fri Nov 6 16:41:31 EST 2015

Two good planning meeting locations have come up:

1) Josh investigated the Goldfish Tea Room
2) Paul has checked out the Hazel Park Raceway

Thanks to both of them for looking at places.

Personally, I'm seriously inclined to tea. But in talking to people on
& off-list, it seems most people would prefer a beer. And this first
meeting will be right around dinnertime, so a food option is good.

I'm making an arbitrary decision here:

Planning & discussion meeting at the Hazel Park Raceway restaurant on
Tuesday, 17 Nov, at 6:30 PM.

Paul, please make arrangements. Call it 8-10 people, but let them know
we are uncertain. Does the restaurant have an online menu or web site?
(I'm assuming it's not the "live race nights only" place, because
there's no live races right now...)

If the HPR falls through for any reason, we hit the Goldfish Tea Room
instead.

Agenda: Determine preferences for meeting location, time, and type

Objections?

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor