[Semibug] Planning meeting place and time

Sonic sonicsmith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:59:25 EST 2015

I have a call into Como's (restaurant at the corner of 9 and
Woodward). Pizza, beer, and parking a lot less hassle and much less
expensive than Royal Oak. They have a private room upstairs. Hoping to
hear back soon.

As for nights, I may be able to make some Thursdays but Tuesdays are
better for me as currently my band rehearses on Thursday.

Chris