[Semibug] Planning meeting place and time

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Fri Nov 13 10:03:15 EST 2015

I mentioned something about possibly moving the meeting venue, and
promptly fell over ill.[1] We have no time to change anything without
creating a mess and confusing people.

We meet at the Hazel Park Raceway restaurant, 6:30 PM, and figure out
what we want in the future. Buy a soda or a beer or something so we
can justify our existence there.

Josh Grosse has a quick talk on ports. If the space isn't amenable to
a slide show, I can do a quick talk without slides.

I see a couple actual restaurants interested parties can hit later for
actual food, notably the Falling Down Beer Co, Pi's Thai, and LA Coney
Island.

I'll be tallying up the day preferences shortly.

==ml

[1]I got ill after giving a talk at mug.org. Only place I've been for
days, so I'm pretty sure I got it there. I propose a semibug rule:
"show up sick, and we will make sure you're not contagious, with a
flamethrower."

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/