[Semibug] 16 February Meeting

Jeffrey David Marraccini - Outlook.com marraccini at acm.org
Mon Feb 8 15:19:20 EST 2016

If any are curious, I’d be glad to show what the BSD innards of a Juniper EX series network switch looks like.  I can also show how to download a VM version of Juniper’s SRX firewall that may be used for evaluation, learning, and experimentation. Not enough material, if there is interest, to consume the whole meeting, but if we have a few “nutshell” type presentations, I would be glad to add this in.

BTW, I have no relationship to Juniper except as a customer/user.

Thank you all,

Jeff