[Semibug] presentations needed for September and beyond

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Sun Jun 26 01:55:41 EDT 2016

I volunteer to talk about something related to testing shell programs.
I can't do September nor October and possibly not November, so I would
rather wait a couple months before scheduling it.

If people are interested in such a talk, I would like input as to which
of the following three areas seem most interesting to you. The talk
would touch on all of these, but I think there would only be enough time
to talk about one of the three topics in much depth.

1. An introduction to various tools that can assist with testing shell
   programs
2. A demonstration of Urchin, specifically [*]
3. A discussion of shell programming and on the writing of portable
   shell programs

[*] http://src.thomaslevine.com/urchin/