[Semibug] BBQ (off topic)

Josh Grosse josh at jggimi.homeip.net
Mon Jun 27 14:10:05 EDT 2016

On 2016-06-27 12:46, Jeffrey Marraccini top posted: :)

> I like the lunch counter at H-Mart, 2963 E Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI
> 48083 (http://www.hmart.com/)
>
> There is also a nearby Korean BBQ (Dae Jang Keum).  Excellent.  Pricey
> but a lot of food.
>
> I have not been to Chung Ki Wa myself but it is just another mile away.

,...but some Korean
> places in Troy were mentioned. Could I get details?

There are 3 Korean restaurants in-a-row at the strip mall at the
northwest
corner of Big Beaver and Dequindre, one mile east of Altair.  From East
West, they are:

1.  The counter at the H-Mart, that Jeffrey mentions above.

2.  Haru Sushi and Noodle

3.  Dae Jang Keum, that Jeffrey also notes.

I've shopped at the H-Mart many times, but not eaten there.  The food
counter
closes at 8pm, so it is not a choice for us.

I've eaten at both H.S. and N., and D.J.K.  Of the two, I highly
recommend
the latter.  Both serveKorean BBQ, but D.J.K. is authentic, with
charcoal
grills at most tables, and tons of "Banchan" -- small plates of pickles
and egg dishes and other appetizers --  to go with the cooked-at-table
courses.