[Semibug] August meeting rescheduled

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Mon Aug 14 21:18:53 EDT 2017

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 09:06:08PM -0400, Nick Holland wrote:
> On 07/18/17 19:16, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
> > Due to conflicts, the August meeting will be Tuesday the 22nd at
> > Altair.
> >
> > ==ml
>
> And a little reminder, since I've had people ask, and it isn't updated
> on the website...
>
> (Sorry, I probably won't be there...hopefully be somewhere coming back
> from the U.P.)

Thank you, Nick.

The next meeting is a bunch of lightning talks. Bring a couple PDF
slides on a flash drive and talk for 3-5 minutes.

September 19, Brandon Werner will be talking on Bringing BSD to the
Blind. Yes, he's blind, and he's a BSD user and programmer working on
BSD accessibility for the blind. This promises to be really
interesting, you don't want to miss it.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas    Twitter @mwlauthor