[Semibug] next meeting, and future meetings

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Thu Jan 12 15:14:37 EST 2017

Hi folks,

The important thing first: our talk calendar from February on is
blank.  If there are topics you want to hear about, please say so. It
seems I can find someone to speak about almost anything on Twitter.

--

Next Tuesday, we have Craig Maloney on Ansible. I arranged this talk
because Ansible revolutionized how I sysadmin and because nobody

We also have Patrick McEvoy from NYC attending. He's planning to
stream the meeting for us. I normally don't want to bother with
streaming because I want to encourage less experienced speakers, but
Craig has streamed this talk before and Patrick is doing the work so
who cares.

--

Back to future talks:

If nobody has suggestions for talks, then you just might get the video
footage of my appendectomy. It's not often you get to hear a highly
experienced surgeon drop a whole string of F-bombs when he's working.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/