[Semibug] FW: Does anyone have a sanitized (no Altair secrets!) current FORTRAN code that I may share with the semibug.org group?

Jeff Marraccini jeff at altair.com
Fri Jul 21 09:07:21 EDT 2017

[ My thanks to Chao for making this modern FORTRAN source code available! Chao, information on SemiBUG is at http://www.semibug.org/ – Jeff ]

________________________________
From: Chao Liu
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 12:30:15 AM
To: Jeff Marraccini
Subject: Re: Does anyone have a sanitized (no Altair secrets!) current FORTRAN code that I may share with the semibug.org group?

Hi Jeff,

I've written a Finite Element solver using some features of Fortran 2003/2008, (object-oriented programming, polymorphism and operator overloading). I wrote it when I read an article about these new feature, just for fun.

I've used it to solve heat transfer and fluid dynamic problems. I can setup a simulation case really quick if you need it.

The code itself is on my github:

https://github.com/asroy/anotherFEM/tree/master/src
[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/22615726?v=4&s=400]<https://github.com/asroy/anotherFEM/tree/master/src>

asroy/anotherFEM<https://github.com/asroy/anotherFEM/tree/master/src>
github.com
anotherFEM - 2D finite element framework written in Fortran, following object-oriented programming paradigm

Regards,

Chao