[Semibug] MeatBSD - post fete report

Josh Grosse josh at jggimi.net
Wed Dec 19 07:00:39 EST 2018

Wonderful.  Delicious.  Continuous.  Prolonged.

---

We had a wonderful time.   MWL took a photo or six, so it
is possible that one may end up on the website.

---

The bacon at the market table was worth the year-long wait.
It was as good as I remembered, if not even better.

---

The simplest of dishes were some of the best things
to try:  The sausages.  The black beans and rice.
The carmelized bananas.

---

There were at least 4 different sirloins that paraded
past us: Bottom.  Top back.  Top Front.  Bacon wrapped.
There may have been a garlic-infused one, but if so I
was in a protein coma and missed it.

---

And the meat just kept coming.  I may recover.  Eventually.