[Semibug] next meeting

Nick Holland nick at holland-consulting.net
Thu Nov 8 15:41:59 EST 2018

On 11/08/18 13:40, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
> Hey, folks who were there last month: did you pick a presenter for
> November?
>
> If my replacement failed at that simple task, I can reprise my meetbsd
> talk.

I was just going to ask the same thing...

Your SUBSTITUTES did not pick a November presenter, we were all careful
NOT to be your replacement.  Nice try, though. :)

We did add another 99 years to your leadership term, however.  We never
miss an opportunity to do this when you miss a meeting.

MeetBSD it seems to be.  It would be nice if we could get a rebuttal on
VegenBSD.

Or I could try to make something up on the fly.

Nick.