[Semibug] Announcing MeatBSD!!

Josh Grosse josh at jggimi.net
Wed Nov 21 14:42:02 EST 2018

My apologies for spamming the list, but AT&T has decided that mail
servers hosted at vultr.com IP addresses are "servitor non grata"
and blocked my reply to Brian.

I've asked them to reconsider.  Meanwhile, the Earth will continue
to spin until NASA informs us about something big coming our way.

Thanks, Brian!  You and Lori are on my reservation list.  As are
Mike and Carol, and my GF Caty and son Aaron.

To make things easy for everyone, I've created a little Google Sheet
with these logged reservations, and will update it as Emails come
in.

This is in plain text.  My apologies if the URL wraps on your Email:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RyInC3hCX2Tnpt124uV9xG5HUO86tbEkFVHgq0nzvq0/edit?usp=sharing