[Semibug] FYI, November SemiBUG meeting will again be co-hosted with SMAUG (Southeastern Michigan Azure User Group)'s holiday gathering

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Fri Oct 11 08:01:19 EDT 2019

Folks,

We don't yet have a topic for next Tuesday, I'm declaring we'll
piggyback on the SMAUG meeting.

November, I'll talk sudo. We'll also plan our next few months of
talks, and delegate Josh to set up MeatBSD. (But don't tell him, I'd
like him to think it's spontaneous.)

==ml

On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 05:34:54PM -0400, Jeffrey Marraccini wrote:
> SemiBUG is welcome to join SMAUG or continue to meet separately in the Innovation Center (SMAUG will be in the Auditorium).  I do not yet know the topic, but the date shows as the same as our meeting.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jeff

Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,
Immortal Clay, PGP & GPG, Absolute FreeBSD, etc, etc, etc...