[Semibug] FYI, November SemiBUG meeting will again be co-hosted with SMAUG (Southeastern Michigan Azure User Group)'s holiday gathering

Jeffrey David Marraccini jeff at nucleus.mi.org
Fri Oct 11 08:54:57 EDT 2019

True, although all the upscale places have increased in price lately.  Stoney River was great but comparable once you add everything up.  I’d recommend these alternatives:

Bahama Breeze
Dae Jang Keum (Korean BBQ) - this also can get pricey if you want the whole works, but wow...
Kona Grill
La Marsa
Seasons 52 (new and very nice)

Lastly, for an even more affordable option, there are some great family restaurants around that are quite excellent, but won’t have the variety of those above.

Thank you,

Jeff