[Semibug] FYI, November SemiBUG meeting will again be co-hosted with SMAUG (Southeastern Michigan Azure User Group)'s holiday gathering

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Fri Oct 11 10:22:45 EDT 2019

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 08:22:21AM -0400, Josh Grosse wrote:
> Then I propose we book MWL as our pseudo-speaker on Tuesday.

Fine. I will come up with something to babble about. Or at least spark
discussion over. Perhaps "Resolved: SNMPv3 is Good."

> I need a consensus on whether we will return to Fogo de Chao.  Their prices,
> which were already politely described as sky high, have increased a bit.  They
> now fall somewhere between outrageous and ridiculous.

Prices have gone up everywhere. :-/

If we did this regular I'd object, but given that we're mostly a
coney dining club with a tech problem I suspect that it's okay.

Others might have differing opinions.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,