[Semibug] Q4 2019 Semibug meetings

Josh Grosse josh at jggimi.net
Tue Oct 15 07:57:07 EDT 2019

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 07:36:29AM -0400, Michael W. Lucas wrote:

> Tonight, I'll be doing a brief talk on SNMPv3.
>
> In November, I'll be doing the first run of my new sudo presentation.
>
> At both of these, we'll be organizing presentations for next
> year. Which won't be me.
>
> December: MeatBSD!

Also on tonight's agenda:

Make a final determination of where we will Meat.

If you can't make tonight's meeting, you'll need to
submit your recommendation for December's Meating
prior to 7pm today.

"If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting
in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization
in order to impress our girlfriends."  -Orson Welles