[Semibug] plague-time semibug meetings

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Mon Apr 20 10:47:09 EDT 2020

Hi,

The calendar says we have a meeting this week, but: nope.

Your Involuntarily Elected Dictator won't be reopening meatspace
meetings until Michigan has broad covid testing, for both active
illness and antibodies. I won't be leaving the house until then,
either.

If someone wishes to take point on setting up virtual meetings, please
proceed. I lack the spoons.

(For those who don't know, my wife is a nurse practitioner. While
she's a professor of psych nursing now, she loses folks she's worked
with almost every day. My psyche is totally occupied.)

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,