[Semibug] Recommend online backup service ?

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Thu Aug 26 17:12:12 EDT 2021

Definitely look at tarsnap.

It's the only commercial thing I've written about in the last twelve
years, because it's that good.

==ml

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 03:09:04PM -0600, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> Can you folks recommend an online backup service that works with
> OpenBSD and Linux? I could Google for that but I ask because I want to
> get recommendations from people who have actually used online backup
> services? I tried to get dump and restore to work on Linux but it is
> broken. At least it is broken on my Linux distribution. Dump and
> restore works great on OpenBSD. Still, I would like a cloud based
> backup solution.
>
> --
> Kind regards,
>
> Jonathan

Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,
 Absolute FreeBSD, Immortal Clay, Prohibition Orcs, etc, etc, etc...
### New books: TLS Mastery, the Networknomicon, $ git sync murder ###