[Semibug] Zoom or Jitsi Meetings?

Matt Parnell mrp at parnelleng.com
Thu May 27 05:52:50 EDT 2021

I guess one could also ask - are we ready to plan on resuming normal meetings?  Maybe later this summer?  I suppose a lot depends on when our venue will allow visitors again.

It would be good to see everyone.  Also, it would give me incentive to start on that NAS project Michael has obligated me to present on. :-)