[Semibug] EMACS and Mg presentation in September

Matthew Mangold mmangold at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:13:17 EDT 2021

Will this be streamed through YouTube as suggested on the Jitsi FAQ, or is
each viewer required to initiate streams independently via mobile? Usually,
Id opt to pull-down a stream from my workstation; however, if this isnt
possible, I may try to route Android through a Roku in order to view on a
satisfactory display size. Thank you.
--
P: +1.586.913.1112 | Skype: matthewmangold | Google: mmangold | ICQ: 4121522