[nycbug-talk] for the website: best mailing lists

marco at metm.org marco
Tue Aug 10 10:26:02 EDT 2004

This is a question and a suggestion.

What are the best mailing lists to be on to get information?
What BSD mailing lists do you guys read most frequently?
(other than nycbug which is a given)
freebsd-questions ? openbsd-misc ?
are there some harder to find ones which are real gems?

I have often found that people have their own personal little stash of
mailing lists, and email is often one of the best ways of getting
information.  Perhaps I am old fashioned but I have always prefered news
and email to 'online forums'

Would a list of email lists and their different characters be a good
addition to the links page?

--
Marco