[nycbug-talk] vpn hardware

Marc Spitzer mspitze1
Sun Aug 22 23:00:09 EDT 2004

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 07:24:05 -0400
michael <lists at genoverly.net> wrote:

> on 20040822 1:13 AM Marc Spitzer had written...
>
> > 100 ipsec vpn tunnels for about $250/box new
> >
> > http://www.netgear.com/products/details/FVL328.php
> >
> > I have just read the specks on this one though.
> > And there are some mighty stupid idiots out there,
> >

> I am one of them.. what did you mean?
> Michael

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner about this.

What happened was I was short on sleep and thought there was a part of
the original message that said/implied that the was a requirement for a
bit of user protection/simplicity of use for this project and was just
commenting on the fact that nature always beats engineers in this
regard, it comes out better when I am well rested.  So no you are not an
idiot but in this case I appear to have been one, see I was right after
all, and no insult/dig intended to anyone.

Sorry about the misunderstanding,

marc