[nycbug-talk] g4u

Pete Wright pete
Mon Aug 23 11:33:35 EDT 2004

>That's what I thought, which is why I didn't consider it when looking for
>alternative imaging apps.  It's probably great for getting a bootable system
>up and running, but as far as the disaster recovery scenario, it's pretty
>useless.  I'll play with bacula more when I have some free time to RTFM :)

cool, a bit OT but...Kern has started work on getting a bootable bacula
recovery ISO working.  It will take a snapshot of your running
Kernel/libs/etc and compile a bootable recover CD.  Should be
fun...check the mailing list to follow progress.  I'm working on the
Debian side of things and seeing how that goes i'll see if it makes
sense to port it to BSd.

-p

--
~~~oO00Oo~~~