[nycbug-talk] Gmail

Bob Ippolito bob
Tue Aug 24 20:51:27 EDT 2004

On Aug 24, 2004, at 5:06 PM, Kevin Reiter wrote:

>>> Five (5) left ...
>>
>> 4 ...
>
> only 1 (one) left.  Whoever sends me a picture of their sister wearing
> only
> a bridle and riding a unicorn will get it.
>
> :P
>
> Seriously though, only 1 (one) left.  I imagine I'll get more invites
> in
> another week or so.  I only got 2 invites initially last week, and
> since I
> signed up for a few mailing lists that get a lot of traffic, I might
> get a
> bunch more in the coming weeks, so don't get miffed if I can't get you
> one,
> 'aight?

I have 7 invites if anyone wants any and Kevin runs out..  I forward an
account that gets 99.95% spam to gmail to see how much they can filter;
it's usually pretty good.  I don't use it for anything else, but I
guess I have a bunch of invites due to the sheer volume of mail that
goes through that address.

-bob