[nycbug-talk] nyc.rr.com trouble?

G. Rosamond george
Sun Feb 1 11:01:15 EST 2004

->I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this happen.
->
->It seems that since the snowstorm, or perhaps since mydoom,
->that my nyc.rr.com has been iffy, fading in and out, losing
->connectivity for 30-60 seconds, then going back to normal.
->
->I'm wondering any other rr.com users are having the same trouble.
->
->Thanks
->Scott Robbins

i use verizon dsl, but i do notice that my digital cable gets quirkly
when there's inclement weather. . .rain or snow. . .just like that time
warner commercial, except i *don't* have satellite.