[nycbug-talk] conference registration project : helpers wanted

Dan Langille dan
Mon Feb 2 13:38:36 EST 2004

On 2 Feb 2004 at 11:36, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Dan Langille wrote:
>
> > I have already drawn up some preliminary specs, and tossed together a
> > database diagram.
>
> Not sure how much time I can dedicate with coding, but for sure I can
> help/revise the database part.

Is this the email address I other and team members should us for you?

> > very small distinct tasks which will take a few hours to complete
>
> You have a list of tasks?

I will have by this 3pm this afternoon.  I'm drawing up the database
diagram now.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/