[nycbug-talk] Meeting Location

Mikel King mikel.king
Sun Feb 8 15:57:58 EST 2004

Penn Station isn't?  ;-)

Seriously we may have to consider if anything larger accomodations.
Honestly we really have to thank SageSecure for taking the risk and
making the space available in the first place. On top of that it's a
fairly secure neighborhood with major subway, bus, and path train access
within a block or so along 23rd street.

However all things being equal; if you find a better location that
offers enough space and the price is right then I doubt if anyone would
object to giving it a try. After all it's about the BSD right?