[nycbug-talk] list protocol. . .

Dan Langille dan
Wed Feb 18 09:09:55 EST 2004

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, G. Rosamond wrote:

> that's funny in some ways, but the reality is that no one should panic
> about inquiring about "stupid questions" on this list.

Labelling a question as stupid says more about the labeller than it does
the question.  We must not forget what it was like to not know what we
know.  Each of us was a newbie.

Lest anyone get their toes in a twist, I am not pointing anyone out
(indeed, I don't know of anyone I could point out in this regard).  I am
just responding to George's reference to stupid questions.