[nycbug-talk] Xorg

Mikel King mikel.king
Tue Jun 1 21:29:50 EDT 2004

Scott Robbins wrote:

>I was going to hijack the thread on 5.x but figured I'd better not.  :-(
>
>I'm just curious is anyone using xorg?  There's a discussion about it on
>the forums, the upgrade isn't totally seamless but is fairly
>straightforward if one follows the recommended procedure.  So far, I've
>just done it on a couple of test boxes and haven't run into problems,
>but wondering what other folks' experiences were?  As I don't make too
>much use of X I haven't tested it too deeply.

Hi Scott,

    I am running x on my laptop with 5.1 and aside from some anomolies
with portupgrade not exactly uh well upgrading things have been ok.

--
Cheers,
Mikel King

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org
http://www.MySql.org
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use each other,
but optimists help each other. Collaboration feeds your
spirit, while competition only stokes your ego.