[nycbug-talk] Friday night Directions

Bob Butcher rwbutcher
Thu Jun 10 12:01:54 EDT 2004

> >George,
> >
> >Didn't mean to make it or not based on you.
> >But as much as I imagine you would like help
> delegating this...
> >you are the heart of nycbug ;)
>
> it's all you marco. . .all you. . .i'm just a
> bystander on this.
>
> >Rather than ping-pong things around, I'm going to
> say, I'll be home
> >tommorrow night with beers and some plan for
> getting food.  Installing
> >or tweaking FreeBSD on my recently acquired VALinux
> server.  Anyone who
> >wants to drop by is welcome to do so, and welcome
> to bring a box for an
> >install or just chill.
>
> Anything else needed?  Who else is on?

Hi Marco,
  You may remember me as one of your students from a
Unix class you taught for another organization.
  I think I'll try to come but I don't see being able
to make it much before 8 pm. I have a Dell poweredge
1300 that has bsd 5.1 installed. I could use some help
with configuring the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file. Since
I installed the OS I have purchased a sound card which
needs to be installed.
   all the best,
Bob Butcher