[nycbug-talk] Future Events

Trish Lynch trish
Fri Jun 11 15:18:05 EDT 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, G. Rosamond wrote:

> As many of you know. . .I keep the future events section of the site as
> current as possible.
>
> It's a good idea to take a look at the page on a semi-regular basis.
>
> Hans, Trish. . .if you have any changes on your meetings, please convey
> to me.

No, I have no chenges, just a heads up. Due to some personal stuff, that
may be out of my control, I may need to reschedule for a later time, BUT
as of now, its not effecting this, so theres no need to change this right
now.

Just figured I'd give a heads up so you might have a "backup" just in
case.

-Trish

Trish Lynch					   trish at bsdunix.net
Ecartis Core Team 			      trish at listmistress.org
EFNet IRC Operator/SysAdmin @ irc.dkom.at             AilleCat at EFNet
Key fingerprint = 781D 2B47 AA4B FC88 B919  0CD6 26B2 1D62 6FC1 FF16