[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD Article

G. Rosamond george
Mon Jun 14 10:54:53 EDT 2004

yeah, but Chris, this is worth mentioning at least twice. ;-)

I think it's very significant news.

Our experience has clearly been than their has been a massive increase
in activity around the BSDs over the past year or so. . .now we have
some numbers to back it finally.

BTW, how about OBSD SMP in the new snapshots. . .*that* hit Slashdot
before DN, and DN hasn't posted it yet ;-'